Skin problems include a range of conditions and possible signs of illness. Therefore, it becomes very important to make a proper diagnosis and also make sure that you are properly treating it.
Skin problems are mostly related to epidermis, the outermost layer of Skin. Few examples of Skin problems are:
1.Acne: It is a skin condition in which the over-active oil glands and dead cells block the pores, which results in pimples. This problem mainly occurs in teen age. There are different types of acne like blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, nodules or cysts. They mostly affect the face, neck, back and shoulders. If left untreated it can lead to cause blemishes and scarring.
2.Eczema: Eczema is the inflammation of skin generally referred to as dermatitis. This problem is characterized by extreme itching, dry and scaly eruption with redness. Though it can occur at any age but it is mostly common in infants and children’s.
The different types of Eczema are:
- Atopic eczema
- Irritant contact eczema
- Allergic contact eczema
- Infantile seborrhoeic eczema
- Adult seborrhoeic eczema
- Varicose eczema
- Discoid eczema
3. Psoriasis: This skin condition is characterized by thick, red, swollen patches covered by silvery white scales. It is mostly visible on scalp, face, lower back, elbows, knees, fingernails and toenails. This problem can occur at any age.
There are different forms of Psoriasis:
a.Plaque Psoriasis appears in the form of raised scaly patches covered with whitish scales.
b.Pustular Psoriasis is characterized by raised bumps filled with non infectious pus. The skin surrounding the pustules is generally red and tender.
c.Guttate Psoriasis appears as red, tiny dots and the lesions that can have some scaling. It mostly occurs after bacterial or viral infection.
d.Psoriatic Arthritis is a chronic inflammatory arthritis. It mostly develops with Psoriasis.
4. Rosacea: this skin disorder is characterized by redness and pimples over the area of face. It is mainly visible on the forehead, lower half of nose and chin. It mainly occurs in woman and fairer skin people mostly in 30 to 40 yrs of age. Environmental or hereditary factors play a major role in causing this problem.
5. Dry Skin: This is one of the most common skin disorders. It is mainly due to use of ordinary soaps, very cold, hot or dry whether or use of any chemicals.
6. Pruritus: Pruritus is a condition characterized by tingling sensation of skin resulting in excessive scratching. This problem can arise due to skin diseases, internal disorders or external factors. Most common causes include fungal infections, athlete’s foot, candidiasis, pruritusani, chicken pox and parasitic manifestations.
7. Dermatitis: Dermatitis referred to as inflammation of skin along with itch and redness. The common symptoms of this are redness, swelling, itching and lesions.
Types of Dermatitis:
- Contact dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Perioral dermatitis
- Neuro dermatitis
- Stasis dermatitis.
Homeopathy for Skin Disorders:
The homeopathic approach for skin disorders is the constitutional approach in which the patient generally answers a list of questions, after which the analysis and evaluation of each case is done and a proper constitutional therapies is selected. As per homeopathic philosophy, we need to treat the man in disease and not the disease in man. Moreover, homeopathy experts do not prefer treating the skin disorders by using local ointments and creams; rather they recommend the oral therapies which go deep into the system.
List of most commonly used Best Homeopathic Remedies for various skin problems:
- Arsenic Iodatum
- Rhus toxicodendron
- Ranunculus bulbosus
- Nitric acid
- Apis mellifica
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites,Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.