In modern times, diets keep getting more and more popular as they get more results and this is the reason that more people keep dieting and more companies remain making new diets to sell to people who are seeking for magical formula to melt their extra pounds away.
However, the problem is that diets don’t really work especially for long term. Hence, these are just a quick, temporary fix to a constant problem. The most common factors behind the inefficiency of diets include:
- Biochemical Individuality : All human beings are physiologically different, thus, all of us have our different needs and requirements. For instance, any specific diet might work wonders for your colleague but might not be the right option for you.
- They Make One Feel Deprived : Diets are generally focused on what you cannot have. Restricting calories too low and eating lean Cuisines aren’t sustainable for the long-term as in the end your body will rebel and prevail when you will have an unavoidable binge. In fact restricting calories intake presses ones body into fat storage mode, which perceives that he/she is in a famine state, thus it requires to hold on to what it’s got. Moreover, one might also be losing muscle.
- Diets Are Not Sustainable : It is very true that diets are non-sustainable. People see diets something that they can go for when they want to loose weight, and then they can go off and back to their old ways. There’s no lifestyle change in place there. It’s about finding what works for your body.
- Diets Lead To Weight Gain : Diets motivate a person to strictly restrict caloric intake, or eradicate whole groups of foods from their diet. Although this might help one loses weight in the beginning, but what will happen when he/she resume his/her normal eating habits? Actually the weight will just come right back. Therefore, keep following a cycle of losing weight, gaining weight, losing, gaining. Hence, the problem will never go away permanently.
- Diets Make You Eat Unhealthy Foods : Majority of people use “meal replacement” products that include a liquid shake or a protein bar rather than having a meal. These “meal replacement” products are quite popular on some diets and it is mainly due to the fact that they’re actually quite convenient. As in recent times people mostly lead busy lives, and they generally feel like they do not have the time to prepare nutritious food.
- Diets Don’t Focus On The Future : The majority of diets are actually short-sighted as they focus mostly on the near future rather than the rest of the life. Moreover, they aren’t supposed to be followed forever. Diets help people put out weight in the shortest amount of time possible, however, in the end they must return to normal eating.
- Dieting Can Be Quite Different : Sticking to a diet plan can prove quite difficult task. Before one start a diet, he/she should imagine themselves sticking to it, giving up their favourite foods and enjoying life as a lean person. One has to deal with regular cravings, feeling uncomfortable about eating in any social situation, and so on. It is sure that nobody wants to live like that for the rest of their life.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.