What Is Aplastic Anemia?
Aplastic Anemia is a rare blood disorder in which the body’s bone marrow (the soft tissue present in the centre of bones) doesn’t produce adequate red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. These all types of blood cells have a particular lifespan and die naturally, and then get replaced by new blood cells, which are formed in bone marrow. Thus in the absence of this replacement process, certain health issues related with the heart and lungs, bleeding, and infection can occur.
What Causes Aplastic Anemia?
Aplastic Anemia generally develops if bone marrow stem cells that usually grow into healthy blood cells are damaged.
However, the common causes of Aplastic Anemia can include:
- Certain toxins, such as benzene, pesticides, and arsenic
- Cancer treatment therapies like Chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Different infectious diseases, like hepatitis, HIV, and Epstein-Barr virus
- Autoimmune disorders, including lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Certain medications, like some antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and immunosuppressants.
- Cancer that has spread to the bone
What Are The Symptoms Of Aplastic Anemia?
The symptoms of Aplastic anemia might be severe from the starting, or they can progress slowly over time. The problem can be brief, or it might become chronic and even in some cases Aplastic anemia can prove fatal as well.
The symptoms of Aplastic anemia mainly include:
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Fast or abnormal heart rate
- Pale skin
- Frequent or prolonged infections
- Unexplained or easy bruising
- Nosebleeds and bleeding gums
- Prolonged bleeding from cuts
- Skin rash
How is Aplastic Anemia Diagnose?
To make a proper diagnosis of Aplastic anemia, the doctor might recommend some tests, these include:
- Blood tests: The doctor possibly will suspect Aplastic anemia if red blood cell, white blood cell and platelet levels are very low as all three of blood cell levels mostly stay within a certain range.
- Bone Marrow Biopsy: To confirm a diagnosis of Aplastic anemia, the doctor may ask you to undergo a bone marrow biopsy. Under this procedure, a doctor uses a needle to take out a small bone marrow sample from a large bone in your body, for example your hipbone. After that the bone marrow sample is examined under a microscope to exclude the possibility of any other blood-related diseases. If bone marrow contains fewer blood cells than normal, it can be a clear sign of Aplastic anemia.
How is Aplastic Anemia Treated?
Treatment is not usually required in mild Aplastic anemia cases. However, it is very much required in those severe cases of Aplastic anemia that get worsen or causing life-threatening symptoms.
The major treatment option for Aplastic Anemia, include:
- Medications: Certain medications that aim to stimulate bone marrow, repress the immune system, or avert and treat infections, can be used to treat Aplastic anemia.
- Blood Transfusions: Aplastic anemia treatment often involves blood transfusions to restore blood cell counts to normal levels. These also help to control bleeding and relieve anemia symptoms.
- Stem Cell Transplant: To treat people with severe aplastic anemia, a stem cell transplant, rebuilding the bone marrow with stem cells from a donor, can prove quite a successful option.
What Role Does Homeopathy Play in Aplastic Anemia?
The Homeopathic treatment is very effective in treating Aplastic anemia. The homeopathic medicines for Aplastic anemia are mainly selected on the basis of individual symptoms. As homeopathic medicines are made up of natural substances, thus they are free from any kind side-effects. Apart from it, homeopathic remedies are quite effective in treating this condition due to number of factors that mainly include:
- Homeopathy remedies stimulate the healthy portion of bone marrow to perk up cell production, which can help to reduce the number of blood transfusions.
- Homeopathy medicines aim at improving general vitality and well being of a patient, which enables him/her fight infections.
- Homeopathy medicines are quite effective to control bleeding disorders related with Aplastic anemia.
- Homeopathy remedies are very helpful in to deal with side-effects of conventional therapy.
- Homeopathy medicines provide a very effective long-term beneficial effect or preventive effect. The chances of recurring of this condition significantly diminish with homeopathy treatment.
- Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in maintaining the normal range of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal Multispecialty Homoeopathy Clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having Best Homoeopathy Treatment available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.