What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction or ED, is a growing sexual problem, among men worldwide.In Erectile Dysfunction, the patient is partially, or completely unable to achieve an erection in the penis, and maintain the erection. It’s commonly called impotence. About 5% of men in their 40s and 15-25% of men above 65 years are the main sufferers. 50% of men between 40-70 years of age are also affected by transient Erectile Dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction problem is a subject of frustration as it spoils the sexual life of couples, and is directly related to a person’s self-confidence. It may cause bitterness and lack of compassion among the couples. The best treatment option is to get Homeopathic medicine for erectile dys-function. A Homeopathic medicine used for Erectile Dysfunction effectively treats the problem effectively.
Anatomy of the Penis
The penis has two chambers made of spongy tissues called Corpora cavernosa. On sexual arousal, the brain and the local nerves cause the muscles in Corpora cavernosa, to relax, facilitating the blood flow in the penis, and imparting rigidity (erection) to it.
The erection is lost, when the muscles contract again, stopping the flow of blood into the penis and opening the outflow channels.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction are very effective. Some of the major causes of Erectile dysfunction are:
- Renal disease
- Chronic alcoholism and substance abuse (drugs, smoking, etc)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Under-active thyroid disorder
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Neurological disorders, spinal injuries, etc.
- Surgery of the prostate may cause injury to the nearby muscles, which may also lead to the problem of ED.
- Physical injury to the penis
- Medicines like antihypertensives, antihistamines, antidepressants, and tranquilizers can lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Psychological factors such as anxiety, stress, depression, low self-esteem, and fear of sex-ual failure.
- Cavernosal disorders of the penile tissues.
- Hormonal Disorders like pituitary gland tumor, testosterone hormone deficiency).
Diagnosis of Erectile Dysfunction
For getting the best Homeopathic medicine for Impotence, it is first important to properly diagnose the problem. There can be many predisposing factors for ED. The aim of the diagnosis is to address the underlying causes/issues and choose the best Homeopathic medicine for impotence (ED). Most of the time, the problems are related to some form of fear, stress, de-pression any other reason causing anxiety in the patients, which may lead to erectile dysfunction, but sometimes a neurological disorder, or actual physical injury may be the cause.
ED or impotence can be physiological or psychological and can be treated by a Homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Clinical Tests Used to Diagnose ED
There are many supportive clinical tests to diagnose ED, for example, a Diabetes test, Blood pressure test, and tests for Coronary Artery Diseases can be done to confirm the main cause of the problem.
There are several specialized tests for diagnosing ED and its severity, so that the best Homeo-pathic medicine for erectile dysfunction can be selected.
- Duplex ultrasound: In this test prostaglandin is injected in the penis to induce erection. Once the erection is achieved, the ultrasound of the organ is done to analyze the degree of dilation of the penis, and also to measure the blood pressure in it. This test is helpful in identifying any structural inadequacy in the penis.
- Penile nerve function: In this test, the observer squeezes the tip (glans) of the penis. It will cause a contraction of the anal muscles if the nerve function in the penis is normal. In a case, the person is suffering from any neurological disease or diabetes, the nerve function may not be normal, which is indicative of erectile dysfunction.
- Nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT): Usually, a normal individual will have five to six erections during night sleep (REM phase). Absence of these nocturnal erections may be due to an underlying problem like improper blood supply to the penis or an abnormal nerve function, or both. But the result of this test can be ambiguous, as sometimes a per-son with the normal condition may or may not have the sleep time erections.
- Penile Biothesiometry: In this test, electromagnetic vibrations are used to evaluate the nerve sensitivity in the shaft or the glans of the penis. A decreased perceived vibrations may show the presence of nerve damage in the pelvic region, which is often associated with Erectile dysfunction.
- Dynamic Infusion Cavernosometry (DICC): This process is the measurement of the vas-cular pressure in the Corpora cavernosa, during erection. Certain fluids are pumped into the penis at a given pressure and rate. Prostaglandin E-1, which is responsible for an in-duced dilation of the penile blood vessels, is injected for measuring the rate of infusion, which is required to get a proper erection, and if there is any venous leak present.
- Other tests for Erectile Dysfunction are Corpus cavernosometry and Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA).
Homeopathic Medicine for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Conventional treatment for ED includes:
- Psychotherapy of the person.
- Promoting daily exercise in the patient as it corrects the blood flow and hormonal balance in the body.
- Drugs administered orally, topic ointments, penile suppositories, injectable drugs, and hormone therapy, are given when the first two don’t work.
- Using vacuum devices that work by drawing blood into the penis manually, just before intercourse.
- Surgery is the last resort when all other methods have failed. Prosthetic implants which are basically medical grade artificial rods are inserted into the penis. This is a very costly procedure and is also irreversible.
Conventional therapy and medicines may be unable to cured ED permanently. On the other hand using the best Homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction, it can be treated effectively.
Homeopathic Medicines for Erectile Dysfunction
Unlike the OTC medicines available in the conventional system of medicines, the choice of the best Homeopathic medicine for Impotence treatment is highly individualized. This is because Homeopathy treats every individual’s body uniquely, and the same medicines may work differently in two persons with ED.
Homeopathic treatment for erectile dysfunction works by:
- Regulating the blood flow
- Relaxing the body
- Revitalizing the body
- Relieving stress
- Regulating the hormonal imbalance
- Healing any injury that occurred to the penile muscles
- Helping cope up with situational anxieties
Experts around the world recommend Homeopathy for impotence. Homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction also offers remarkable results in impotence cases arising from physical or psychological issues.
Tips for Patients with Erectile Dysfunction
- Frequently discussing the problem with the partner will create a sense of understanding in the partner, which will further improve the relationship. Along with the best Homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction, a good and understanding relationship, always positive for the ED patient.
- Avoiding alcohol, smoking, and drug-abuse are helpful to decrease the chance of devel-oping Erectile dysfunction. The effect of a Homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunc-tion is well indicated when the person withdraws from substance abuse.
- Relaxing before sexual intercourse will settle any underlying stress, and will improve sex-ual performance.
- Spending time on foreplay will certainly improve the condition to a significant extent. Simply going for intercourse directly is not always good.
Best Homeopathic Doctor & Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction in India
For the best Homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction, call on +91 7087462000 and make an appointment with Dr. Singhal Homeo. We offer online video consultation and deliver your Homeopathic medicine across India and in countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore.