Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is one of the chronic inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the bones and joints, which affects the spine.
Ankylosing spondylitis primarily affects the joints of the vertebrae in the spinal column, and those of the pelvis -the sacroiliac joints. It can also affect other body parts, but mostly, the disease itself is directly related to the spinal bones. The disease is found to affect people in the age group between 16 to 40 years. Homeopathic medicine for ankylosing spondylitis offers effective treatment and improvement from the condition. Treatment of Ankylosing spondylitis in Homeopathy requires proper consultation with a qualified and experienced Homeopath.
Ankylosing spondylitis can be easily identified and understood as under
- Ankylosing spondylitis is an arthritis condition that causes chronic inflammation and degeneration of the spine.
- Ankylosing spondylitis is a cause of persistent back-pain in adolescents, and the youth.
- Ankylosing spondylitis is also thought to be genetically inherited.
- Most of the patients are found to have the HLA-B27 gene that can be found using blood tests.
- It is found to affect the eyes, lungs, heart, and kidneys also.
- Immunosuppressants and anti-inflammatory medicines are the drugs of choice for the treatment of Ankylosing spondylitis.
- Physiotherapy and including regular exercise in the routine are also beneficial in the management of Ankylosing spondylitis.
- Homeopathy has proven to be a boon for patients suffering from this disease and have a significantly higher success rate compared to conventional medicine systems.
Which Body Parts are Affected by Ankylosing Spondylitis?
The site of Ankylosing spondylitis is mainly the joints where the sacrum meets with the iliac bones. The sacrum is located directly above the tailbone, and the iliac bones are the bones on either side of the hips. Pathology of the disease includes chronic inflammation in these parts which ultimately leads to the fusion of the vertebrae. This is termed ‘ankylosis’. In severe cases, the vertebrae may get completely fused which causes a permanent loss of flexibility.
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Reactive Arthritis
- Arthritis associated with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Causes of Ankylosing Spondylitis
For Ankylosing spondylitis treatment in Homeopathy, it’s important to understand the causes of the disease. Ankylosing spondylitis is considered an autoimmune disease. Genetics is another critical factor involved in the development of Ankylosing spondylitis.
- Genetics: Genetics is the main cause in 90% of the patients, which is confirmed by the HLA-B27 marker blood test. According to the latest study, two other genes have been found to be associated with Ankylosing spondylitis. These genes are -ARTS1 and IL23R.
- Autoimmunity: Primarily Ankylosing spondylitis is considered to be caused by Autoimmunity. Autoimmunity itself may be linked to genetics.
- Prolonged stressful situation: A person suffering from long term stress, has a higher chance of developing the disease, as stress could trigger certain genetic factors responsible for Ankylosing spondylitis.
- Bacterial infections: A bacterial infection is also known to triggering the Ankylosing spondylitis.
A bacterial infection is also known to triggering the Ankylosing spondylitis.
Symptoms of Ankylosing Spondylitis
The most significant symptoms of Ankylosing spondylitis are a pain in the lower back, painful stiffness, and immobility in the back. The common symptoms of Ankylosing spondylitis are as follows:
- Fatigue associated with active inflammation.
- Stiffness, and pain in the lower back, upper parts of the buttocks, neck, and parts of the spine.
- Gradual onset of pain worsening over months.
- Problems of pain and stiffness are generally relieved by movement, heat, and a warm bath in the morning.
- The pain usually worsens in the morning.
- The whole spine is fused in chronic cases, in which the pain may be gone, but the bones become fragile.
- The upper torso may be curved forward, resulting in breathing problems as it compresses the thorax and thus, the lungs.
- Patients who suffer from Ankylosing spondylitis, often suffer from arthritis of other bones of the body like causing pain, stiffness, warmth, and swelling of the joints.
- Stiffness and pain in the back of the heel.
- Redness and pain in the eye when exposed to bright light.
- Kidney problems associated with Ankylosing spondylitis may require dialysis in the patient.
Ankylosing Spondylitis Diagnosis & Tests
Once the problem is diagnosed, Homeopathic medicine for ankylosing spondylitis can help treat Ankylosing spondylitis effectively.
The most common routine investigations for Ankylosing spondylitis are as follows:
- An X-Ray of the lumbosacral spine part.
- MRI of the spine
- Blood test for the confirmation of HLA-B27 presence.
- Blood tests for Rheumatoid arthritis and Anti-nuclear antibodies, which are necessary to rule out the possibility of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- A routine blood test like CBC, and ESR.
A physical evaluation may show:
- Stooped posture and persistent pain.
- Decreased flexibility in the spine and inability to maintain posture.
- Decreased vital capacity of the lungs due to the pressure caused by a bowed posture.
Treatment for Ankylosing Spondylitis
Ankylosing spondylitis Homeopathy treatment is easily available from Dr. Singhal Homeo.
The problem mostly affects young people, which requires a long-lasting treatment of Ankylosing spondylitis in homeopathy to control the progression of and provide symptomatic relief in the patient. Moreover, the dependency of the patient on chemical-based medicines can be cut off, using Homeopathic medicine for Ankylosing spondylitis. These medicines are safe for the body, have almost negligible to no side effects at all. The success rate of Ankylosing spondylitis treatment in Homeopathy is higher than the conventional treatment.
The management of Ankylosing spondylitis included medicines, diet-modification, physiotherapy, and exercise.
Homeopathic Medicines for Ankylosing Spondylitis
Homeopathic medicine for Ankylosing spondylitis may be different for different people. Therefore for Ankylosing spondylitis treatment in Homeopathy, medicine is prescribed after a thorough evaluation of the individual.
Ankylosing spondylitis Homeopathy work by reducing pain, improving mobility, and checking the progression of the disease.
Patient’s Video Testimonials for Ankylosing Spondylitis
Why Homeopathy for Ankylosing Spondylitis?
There are many benefits of using Ankylosing spondylitis Homeopathy, which can be summarized as under:
- It corrects the defective immune system, thereby targeting the roots of the disease.
- It provides relief from the pain without causing adverse side effects.
- It controls the disease with minimal doses of the medicine, is safe for the body and the organs, even when used for a long time.
It is a progressive disease of the spine, and other joints; leading to severe discomforts among the patients, often posing severe threats to life, if ignored or untreated. Ankylosing Spondylitis requires a strategic, and aggressive treatment including frequent follow-ups for keeping a track of the progress.
Ankylosing spondylitis Homeopathy is recommended as it is a progressive disease of the spine and other joints. It can lead to life-threatening complications if not untreated in time.
Ankylosing spondylitis treatment in Homeopathy requires a strategic and aggressive treatment including frequent follow-ups while keeping a track of the progress from the very beginning. Dr. Singhal Homeo and his team of doctors have treated hundreds of cases using Homeopathic medicine for Ankylosing spondylitis. Timely Homeopathy treatment helps to improve the life quality of the patient significantly.
Best Homeopathic Doctor & treatment for Ankylosing Spondylitis in India. Just Call at +91 7087462000 and make an appointment with Dr. Singhal Homeo, and get Homeopathic Treatment. If you are suffering from a health condition, you can get an online video consultation at Dr. Singhal Homeo and get your medicines delivered across India and in countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore.
Patient Testimonials for Ankylosing Spondylitis
As per mine experience the routine diet , exercise and medicine it works myself stated feeling better in second month after continuing the medicine so those who facing the As problem can visit one time to Dr.Singhal Clinic . Know most the 5 th month is running myself going with the medicine and diet plan and execersice .know I am feeling better almost 80 p% cured stiffness is totally gone . I can say sir had a resolution for AS patients.
View review on Google
Hello, I m naveen First of all i thanks to Dr. Singhla ji. For last 8 year, I suffered from Ankylosing spondylitis AS. I took many medicines from different doctors, but not getting relief. These medicines give me relief for a year only with some side effects after a year the problem is come again .It very difficult time for me n family also . Now This time I decided to change my treatment bcz i fed up from medicine. I search on google n find Dr. Singla homeopathic and my father decided to go on the same day from Delhi to Chandigarh in feb, 2019. Since then i m taking medicines from him and m getting well day by day . 6 months ago i had pain in different part of body like neck , lower back , shoulder. Now after taking treatment from Dr. Singhla, i do all activity like gym,running, plying cricket n all . Me n My family is very happy with the treatment. I am almost 80% cured now. My son is 5 yr old now i do cycling , running n playing with him easily that is most important for me. That make me happy. At last i thanks Doctor Vikas Singhla again for helping us in that difficult situation. He is like god for me . Lets hope for the best. Thanks, sir
View review on Google
My name is Karanveer Singh, I am suffering from Ankylosing spondylitis from last few years. I was under treatment from PGI but there was no benefit at all. In January 2019 I heard about Dr. Singal. I started my treatment in February. In 2-3 months i started feeling better.
Karan Panesar Singh
View review on Google
I am a patient of ankolysing spondilytes, from past 8 months and under the treatment of dr Singhal and now i am feeling good and recovering from the disease as the severity of pain is decreasing and feeling much relief now…and sir is very gentle and friendly he won’t make you feel as a patient…
View review on Google
First of all, I would like to thank Dr.Vikas for providing us with the right treatment and diet plan which is helping us in managing the disease(Spondyloarthritis). Dr.Vikas definitely has good knowledge and deep understanding about various diseases(Most homeopathy doctors lacks detailed knowledge about complex diseases and hence their treatment plan is not effective), ways to control them and providing with best treatment plan for overcoming the disease. He uses conventional Homeopathic medicines and tries to treat a person as a whole, instead of just following a predefined treatment/medicine protocols. These days most homeopathy doctors are missing to treat a person as a whole and lacks knowledge about the diseases itself which is very crucial for treating any medical condition. Dr.Vikas is a nutritionist as well, which helps him to provide with best diet plan for various medical conditions which definitely supports speedy recovery. Adding to this he is a nice person to consult with and positive minded providing with lot of confidence while treating a person. For any chronic problems/diseases, I would definitely recommend Dr.Vikas to be consulted. Below is more details about our journey so far(though we only dealt with this problem for short period of time) in managing this disease and the purpose of writing this is to motivate people suffering from Spondyloarthritis (This disease will progress to Ankylosing Spondylitis if left untreated) and to give them hope that there are proper treatments available. My wife was diagnosed with Spondyloarthritis(Seronegative Arthropathy – HLAB27 and CRP were Negative) in last December. She had Sacroillitis(Inflammatory S1 joints), synovitis with effusion, marrow edema and sclerosis erosion in the MRI report. We consulted a Rheumatologist as an initial course of treamtment(we were giving usual drugs like indomethacin,sulfasalizine,Retoz..etc). Soon after couple of weeks, my wife’s pain got aggravated and she started experiencing severe stiffness as well. As the second line of treatment we were prescribed with Biologics(Immunosuppressants). My family doctor provided me with Kelly’s Rheumatology book for us to get more understanding of this disease and the progress of it. Based on this book and by discussing with my family doctors, came to know that there is no resolution for this disease in English/Allopathic medicines and understood the side effects of the following Allopathic treatment plans well. At this point, we started to explore alternative medicines/therapies including Yoga, Homeopathy and Ayurveda. We decided with go for Homeopathy and Yoga as well. I got to know about Dr. Vikas(Who had detailed knowledge about this disease) via Youtube and we have been taking his medicines, following the prescribed diet and regularly practicing yoga as well. With these combination, we are able to manage this disease well. We have been doing this for the past three months. After taking Dr.Vikas’s medicines, stiffness is mostly gone and the overall pain has reduced to around 40%. At this point, we are continuing the Allopathic medicines (Sulfasalizine and Retoz) as well. As per Dr.Vikas, we can discontinue(step by step) the Allopathic medicines shortly. Hopefully, soon we will be out of pain killers and Sulfasalizine. Once we are at this stage, I will certainly add another review. Thanks. Harish
Harish Babu GOVINDARAMAN
View review on Google
My mother was suffering from arthritis for more than a year. After taking allopathic treatment, she was not getting any relief.My friend, who also got her mother treated for the same problem, suggested Dr. Vikas Singhal’s name to me. I immediately started her treatment at Dr. Singhal Homeo. She is now completely free from pain.Dr.Vikas has also recommended some lifestyle modifications and diet recommendations, which she is following. I must say, Dr.Singhal Homeo is the best Homeopathic clinic for Homeopathic treatment for arthritis.