Body pain is an unlikeable sensation in the body, mainly triggered by the nervous system. It can occur abruptly or slowly, depending on various factors, such as biological, environmental, cognitive, emotional, etc.
Types of Body Pain
There are two common types of body pain – acute pain and chronic pain.
a. Acute body pain
Acute body pain is pain that occurs abruptly and then slowly lessens or stops on its own or with the help of medical treatment. It mainly results from an illness or event like from an injury or surgery. This type of pain can range from mild to severe, and can last for several weeks or months. In case of a proper treatment, one can get rid of acute body pain within six months. In case of lack of treatment, this pain can lead to chronic pain.
b. Chronic body pain
Chronic body pain generally persists over time and can possess no evident cause, even after an illness has subsided or an injury has healed. It can persist for many weeks or even years. People dealing with chronic pain might find it debilitating, generally results in loss of sleep and failure to function normally.
However, if anyone suffers from any type of body pain, it is very important to see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment options.
Causes of body pain
Body pain can result from a number of causes. The major causes comprise of muscle spasms, ligament or muscle strains, or arthritic or swollen joints.
Things that can result in sprains, strains, or spasms include:
- Poor posture
- Poor physical condition
- Improper use of muscles, ligaments, or joints, mainly for activities that they’re not accustomed or are not capable
- Improper or excessive lifting
- Sudden movements, such as lifting or twisting too quickly
- Overly laborious physical activities
- Degeneration of the spine that generally occurs with aging
Prevention of body pain
Body pain can be prevented or reduced by managing weight, taking a proper diet, and escalating muscle flexibility and strength with the help of exercise and physical conditioning. Even some low-impact physical activities, like walking or swimming, can also help avert body pain, as these activities increase strength, flexibility, and endurance.
Some common tips to promote body health by preventing body pain:
- Follow a good posture while sitting and standing
- Use of legs to lift heavy objects
- Carry heavy things close to the body, and turn with the legs and not waist to change direction
- Maintaining a healthy body weight as excess weight might tax the body’s muscles, particularly the back muscles
- Sleep on your side with bent knees
Treating body pain
Body pains generally stops on their own or with body pain treatment. However, given below are some suggestions that can help to get relief from body pains, these include:
- Rest: Get a lot of rest; however, you should not stop moving. Especially in case of back pain, prolonged bed rest can even result in making the condition worse.
- Cold/heat treatment: In such type of treatment sufferers are asked to apply a cold compress or ice to the affected area for around 15-20 minutes many times a day until spasms and acute body pain diminishes. After that apply warm, moist heat (such as hot compresses or warm baths) to loosen tight muscles.
- Pain relievers: Certain over-the-counter pain relievers including aspirin or acetaminophen can prove quite effective body pain treatments for people with back and body pain.
Homeopathy treatment for body pain
Natural homeopathic medicines are quite very effective in dealing with general body pains and aches. Since homeopathy is more symptom based system of medicine, thus the medicine set remains almost same for general with specific reasons for causing body pains. The best fact about using homeopathic remedies for treating body pains is that these medicines are free from any kind of side effect as these are made from naturally occurring plants and substances.
Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for body pain:
Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This is one of the best natural homeopathic remedies for treating body pains that mostly occur during fever. Eupatorium Perfoliatum is mostly recommended in those cases where severe and general bone pains predominate.Arnica Montana: This homeopathic medicine is very useful in cases where the person feels excessive soreness over whole body due to exertion. The body is very sensitive to touch.
Rhus Toxicodendron: This is one of the most effective natural homeopathic medicines and is best for body pains due to excessive muscle pains due to muscle soreness.
Hypericum: This natural homeopathic remedy is very effective for treating conditions arising out of afflictions to Nerve.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having qualified and Best Homoeopathic Doctor available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites,Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.