There’s a good reason why every doctor’s appointment starts with a blood pressure check. Most people are unaware that they have it because it is largely symptomless. But what is Blood Pressure (BP)? It is the pressure of the blood pushing against the walls of the arteries and veins. Each time the heart beats, it pumps blood into the arteries. When your heart pumps blood, the pressure exerted is called systolic pressure. When the heart is at rest, between beats, the pressure thus experienced by the blood vessels is called the diastolic pressure. High blood pressure or hypertension is when systolic pressure is 130 mm Hg & above, and diastolic pressure is above 80 mm Hg. Homeopathy for Hypertension treatment can effectively address the root cause of the problem without causing side effects.
What Do Your Blood Pressure Numbers Mean?
Following are the set definitions for the stages of Hypertension:
- Normal blood pressure – Lower than 120/80 mmHg
- Elevated blood pressure – Between 120-129/80 mmHg
- High blood pressure, stage 1 – Between 130-139/80-90 mmHg
- High blood pressure, stage 2 – 140/90 mmHg or higher
- High blood pressure, stage 3 (Hypertensive Crisis) – 180/120 mmHg or more
Only normal blood pressure is considered healthy. Having elevated or high bp damages your heart & arteries by:
- Forcing the heart to pump harder – Over time, this causes the heart muscles to thicken, making it harder for your heart to fill with and pump blood.
- Hardening & narrowing of arteries – This can limit normal blood flow.
Homeopathy for hypertension treatment is among the best options for the effective treatment and management of the problem. It also helps keep the BP at a normal level.
Symptoms of Hypertension
High blood pressure rarely exhibits symptoms and is usually identified through screening. However, some people may have the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Blood in the urine
- Shortness of breath
- Pounding in the chest, neck, or ears
Homeopathic medicines for hypertension are effective and safe for all age groups.
Types of Hypertension
There are two types of high blood pressure- Primary Hypertension and Secondary Hypertension.
- Primary Hypertension also known as essential hypertension. It is a condition that develops over a period of time with no real identifiable cause. But, it is likely a result of various factors, like genetics, lifestyle choices, and environmental factors.
- Secondary Hypertension is mainly caused by an underlying condition. People with kidney problems, fatty liver, thyroid problems, alcohol abuse, tumors, or sleep apnea may develop secondary hypertension.
Homeopathic medicine for hypertension can provide symptomatic relief and stop hypertension’s progress to its advanced stages.
Risk Factors of Hypertension
Some of the causes are mentioned below:
- Age – As one ages, the risk of high blood pressure increases. Men are likely to develop high blood pressure at around 45, while women are most likely to develop it after age 65.
- Family history- High blood pressure tends to run in families.
- Being overweight or obese – Keep a close eye on the weight. The more one weighs, the more blood one needs to supply oxygen and nutrient to the tissues. The more blood one needs, the more blood pressure on vessels increases, putting pressure on artery walls.
- Not being physically active – Lack of physical activity also increases the risk of being overweight.
- Too much salt in the diet – The increased susceptibility to hypertension may result from increased sensitivity to high salt (NaCl) intake. It can also cause the body to retain fluid.
- Too little potassium in the diet – Potassium helps balance the amount of sodium in the cells. Therefore, if one doesn’t get enough potassium from the diet, one may accumulate too much sodium in the blood.
- Using tobacco – The chemicals in tobacco damage the lining of artery walls resulting in a rise in blood pressure. The arteries are narrowed, eventually increasing the blood pressure.
- Intake of too much liquor can also be a cause of Hypertension.
- Stress – High-stress levels can lead to a temporary increase in blood pressure.
Homeopathic medicine for hypertension treatment is safe, non-toxic, and non-habit-forming. It also helps achieve optimal physical, psychological & emotional well-being.
Diagnosis of Hypertension
Since high blood pressure doesn’t have symptoms in the initial stages, your healthcare provider will need to check your blood pressure with a sphygmomanometer. But, a Homeopathic doctor may also recommend the following supportive tests for a better insight. This will help them to prescribe an individualized Homeopathic medicine for hypertension according to your condition:
- Urine Test
- Blood Test
- ECG (Electrocardiogram)
Homeopathy Treatment for Hypertension at Dr. Singhal Homeo – Book an Appointment Today!
Dr. Vikas Singhal is among the best Homeopathic doctors to offer effective Homeopathic treatment for hypertension issues. He is practicing at his clinic Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh. He has been providing healthcare to the people of PAN India & abroad for over 20 years.
After going through the patient’s diagnosis reports, symptoms, and medical history, Dr. Vikas Singhal uses individualized Homeopathic Medicine for hypertension treatment for each case.
You can either book an online consultation for the Homeopathic treatment of hypertension or visit the clinic in person.
Contact Now at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 8264408264 to make an appointment.