Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis is considered as stiffness, pain and loss of motion in shoulder joint. Frozen shoulder happens after an injury or from a disease such as diabetes or stroke. Shoulder pain begins slowly up to that stage when you are not able to move your shoulder. It occurs in women more than men.
CAUSES OF FROZEN SHOULDER
Frozen shoulder can be due to hormonal imbalance, diabetes or weak immune system. If you are injured and doctor prescribes you bed rest but then also you are doing work than it will cause pain in your shoulder or the area where you injured.
Basically, shoulder is made up of 3 bones: shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Frozen shoulder happens when scar tissue forms in the shoulder. . This causes the shoulder’s joint’s capsule to thicken as well as tighten. During movement of shoulder this time cause pain.
AGE: Being over 40 years of age can cause risk of frozen shoulder.
GENDER: Mostly women’s are facing problem of frozen shoulder
DIABETES: In between 10-20 percent people with diabetes are facing problem of frozen shoulder.
RECENT TRAUMA: Surgery or arm fracture can lead to immobility during recovery, may cause frozen shoulder.
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE: Cardiovascular disease can also cause shoulder pain.
OTHER CONDITIONS: It includes: stroke, Parkinson’s disease or thyroid which increase the risk of frozen shoulder.
Frozen shoulder is classified into 3 stages:
- PAINFUL STAGE: Under this stage shoulder become stiff and then very painful with the movement. Pain is typically worse at night.
- ADHESIVE STAGE: The shoulder becomes increasingly stiff and pay may not diminish. It does not usually worse like painful stage.
- THAWING STAGE: Under this stage, movement in the shoulder begins. Pain may or may not be worse in this stage.
Under homeopathy there is focus on a patient as whole. Homeopathy consider on both factor individualism as well as pathological for the treatment of patient. Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual because it restores one’s health at all level of existence: Spiritually, Mentally, Physically and Emotionally.
1. CALC PHOS: Calc phos is one of the most effective homeopathic medicine for pain in shoulder and arm as well as for swelling in diseased part.
2. FERRUM MET: This medicine is effective for shootings and tearings in joint of shoulder and in arm or paralytic weakness.
3. RHUS TOX: Rhus tox is the best homeopathic medicine for stiffness in shoulder joint. If the patient is facing pain and stiffness in between the shoulders rhus tox is indicated by the homeo doctor in these cases.
4. RUTA GRAVELONS: It is one of the most commonly used medicine for tendon strain and sprains. If the patient complains about pain in neck or the pain is violent for that symptoms rhus tox is beneficial.
5. SANGUINARIA CAN: It is an effective homeopathic medicine for pain in right arm and shoulder and when the pain is worse at night. Sanguinaria for those patient who has symptoms such as: coldness in body, burning of palms and stiffness of finger joints.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites,Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.