A mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical area of the world. Mild dengue fever causes high fever, rash and joint pain. A severe form of dengue fever also known as dengue hemorrhagic fever can cause severe bleeding, a sudden drop in blood pressure and death.
Millions of cases occur regarding dengue infection in all over world. Dengue fever is most common in Southeast Asia and the western pacific islands, but dengue is rapidly increases in America and Caribbean.
Facts On Dengue Fever
Some key points about dengue fever:
- Dengue is transmits by mosquitoes Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus which are found throughout the world.
- 40 percent of people live in the areas where the risk of dengue transmission is high.
- Dengue is endemic in more than 90 countries in Asia, the Pacific and the Caribbean.
- Its symptoms usually begin from 4 to 7 days after mosquito bite.
- Effective treatment is possible, if a clinical diagnosis is made early.
Symptoms Of Dengue Fever
Symptoms of dengue fever appear 3 to 15 days after the mosquito bite and include the following:
- Joint pain
- High fever and severe headache
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums or easy bruising)
Diagnosis Of Dengue Fever
To check that whether the patient suffering from dengue or not. Doctors can diagnose dengue infection with a blood test to check for the antibodies or virus to it. Basically, if u becomes sick after travelling to area you have to concern to your doctor that either you are suffering from dengue fever or not.
Types Of Dengue Fever
- Classical Dengue Fever: Fever which can affect both the sexes of age groups. Attack of chills, facial flushing with non specific febrile syndrome are symptoms of classical dengue fever. Classical dengue fever causes rashes which may be reddish or maculopapular at face or neck.
- Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever: Hemorrhagic fever is caused by more than one dengue virus. Gum bleeding, nausea or headache is considered as symptoms of hemorrhagic dengue. If hemorrhagic fever left untreated than it will convert to dengue shock syndrome.
- Dengue Shock Syndrome: Dangerous complication of dengue infection is shock syndrome. Increased vascular permeability, together with dehydration and myocardial dysfunction, contributes to development of shock, with resultant multi organ failure.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.