Thyroid is body’s most important glands. Thyroid dysfunction is most common clinical conditions which seen frequently. Thyroid function influences energy formation, immune function, blood sugar regulation and hormonal imbalance.
Thyroid is butterfly shaped gland which is located in neck on either side of voice box which controls the overall metabolic rate of body. Hence, if thyroid hormones are imbalance than it will have an intense effect on individuals energy level.
Types Of Thyroid
- Hypothyroidism: Hair loss, inability to think clearly, strong fatigue, sensitivity to cold, dry skin, depression, high cholesterol and joint muscle pain are symptoms of hypothyroidism.
- Hyperthyroidism: Sweating, nervousness, anxiety, depression, mood swings, tremors and heat intolerance are symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
Causes Of Thyroid
- Broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage – when eaten raw can cause thyroid disruption.
- Deficiency of iodine, B vitamins, various minerals.
- Agricultural sprays, chlorine and fluorides in water.
- Heavy metals like mercury, iron and arsenic.
- Estrogen dominance during perimenopause can suppress thyroid function.
- Environmental toxins, microorganisms, iatrogenic disorders that is caused by medical procedure or drug, and hormonal imbalances.
Diet Plan When You Are Facing Thyroid
Thyroid and Health are 2 important things which must always taken care of. Yes of course this is a fact when it comes to health we forget about the things which are beneficial for us or are harmful. As a result many such disease always taken upon us.
The next important thing which must be taken care of is diet. People tend to gain weight in hypothyroidism. One should always maintain complete diet plan for keeping themselves healthy completely. The diet for hypothyroid patient should be nutritionally balanced to recover various kinds of nutritional deficiencies. Like iodine, which affects functioning in the body.
One should must avoid food like potatoes, yam and pastas. Instead, these food should be replaced by complex carbohydrates in the form fiber food such as:
- Whole cereals
- Whole pulses
You must have to restrict some foods with the high glycemic index, such as white bread, corn, muffins, cakes, rich desserts etc because these food always cause excess glucose in the blood.
Homeopathic Medicines for Thyroid
Homeopathic focuses on the root problems of any disease to affect a lasting cure, its treatment can be prolonged. Basically, homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body’s natural healing abilities.
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is one of the commonly used remedies for thyroid, hair loss, fissure and migraine.it is frequently prescribed in cases of thyroid.
- Sepia: Sepia can used for variety wide range of natural sources ranging from their plants and their products, minerals and compound. It is a medicine prepared from inky juice of cuttle fish. The medicine power of this juice is aroused means of homeopathic potentization.
- Calcarea Carbonium: This remedy prepared for the middle layer of outer shell. It is one of commonly used remedy for hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue syndrome, colds, seizure disorder etc.
- Throidinum: This homeopathy remedy for dried thyroid gland of a sheep. It influences all system of body especially the hormonal organs, respiratory system, etc. patients who are requiring this medicine have a tendency to obesity.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.