When cells in the body grow out of control than cancer begins. Cells in any parts of the body can become cancer and can spread to other areas of body.
Pancreatic cancer starts when the cells in pancreas to start grow out of control. Basically, pancreas is an organ that sits behind the stomach. It spreads rapidly to nearby organs. Diabetes is consider as major sign for pancreatic cancer, especially when it occurs in form of weight loss, jaundice or pain in the upper abdomen that spreads to the back. The body of pancreas is behind stomach and the tail of the pancreas is left side of the abdomen next to the spleen.
Doctors says that pancreatic cancer is a silent disease because there are not noticeable symptoms early on and there are no specifically a test than can reliable for finding out the cancer. When people have symptoms, they are similar to the symptoms of other diseases such as pancreatitis or ulcers.
As the cancer grows symptoms may include:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach bloating
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Pain in upper abdomen
- Gastrointestinal discomforts
- Painful swelling of arm or leg due to blood clots
Often, the cause of pancreatic cancer is not known but the risk factors that raise the person’s risk of developing pancreatic cancer are as follows:
- Age: Most of people who develop pancreatic cancer are older than 45. In fact, 90% are older than 55 and 70% are older than 65.
- Gender: Men are more diagnosed by pancreatic cancer than women.
- Smoking: People who smoke more than 2 times are likely to develop pancreatic cancer than those who don’t.
- Diabetes: When a person had it diabetes for many years, it increases the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Family History: Pancreatic cancer may run in the family called as pancreatic cancer, if at least 2 members of the family are first degree relatives such as parent, child or siblings or at least 3 members of the family have pancreatic cancer.
The tests which are listed below are used to diagnose pancreatic cancer:
- Physical Examination: Doctor will examine your skin and eyes to see if they are yellow or not which the sign of jaundice is. Jaundice can be tumor in the head of pancreas blocking the normal flow of substance.
- Blood Tests: Samples are taken to check the abnormal levels of bilirubin and other substances. Bilirubin is a chemical that may reach in high levels in patients with pancreatic cancer.
This test helps doctor to identify where the cancer is located whether it has spread from pancreas to other parts of body.
- Computer Tomography Scan: A CT scan used to measure the tumors size. A CT scan combines these images of the inside of body using x-rays taken from different angles. A computer combines these images into detailed cross sectional view that shows tumors.
- Ultrasound: An ultrasound uses sound waves to create picture of internal organs. To see that the person is facing from pancreatic cancer or not.
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholanigiopancreatography: Under this test doctor will put a thin lighted tube called endoscope through the mouth and stomach into the small intestine. ERCP is used to place bile duct stents.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.