Red patchy lesions forming on the body is considering as skin infection which is known as ringworm. It is also known as tinea. Ringworm infection is spread from one person to another by using each other personal stuff or it can be caused from animal to human by touching infected ringworm animal. The infection initially presents with red patches on affected areas of the skin and later spreads to the body. The infection may affect the skin of the scalp, feet, beard or other areas.
Types Of Ringworm Infection
It can be of different names depending on the part of body which is affected. This ringworm is classified as follows:
- Ringworm Of The Body: It appears a patch with the round ring shape.
- Ringworm Of The Scalp: It starts as small sores which develop itchy and bald patches.
- Athlete’s Foot: Ringworm infection on foot is considered as athlete foot. It is seen in those people who go barefoot in public places where the infection can spread such as locker rooms and swimming pools.
- Human To Human: Infection is mainly arises from person. Skin to skin contact with an infected person can cause infection to you as well.
- Animal To Human: An animal with ringworm can cause a ringworm infection to you if you touch that animal. Ringworm infection can spread due to petting dogs and cats in your house.
- Soil To Human: Ringworm can also spread to humans by contact with infected soil.
Ringworm is very common in humans direct contact with other human who is prevailing from ringworm sores will directly cause ringworm infection to you as well. Ringworm can be acquire from soil or may be from animal or human.
The factors which have higher risk of ringworm infection are as follows:
- Share clothing, bedding or towels with someone who has fungal infection.
- Participate in sports that have skin to skin contact.
- Wearing tight clothes.
- Weakened immune system.
Diagnosis Of Ringworm Infection
Diagnosis of ringworm will be identifying by examining your skin or using black light to view your skin in the affected area. If you are infected the area of skin where is fungus located that area will be glow. Through some tests the diagnosis of ringworm identifies.
- Sample of skin is taken in case of skin biopsy and it will send to lab for testing the presence of fungus.
- If you are getting KOH EXAM, than small area of infected skin is scrap.
- Sepia: Sepia is one of the best homeopathic medicines for the treatment of the disease ringworm. Sepia is a great cure for children also who are facing problem of ringworm infection.
- Rhus Toxicodendrom: This homeopathic medicine is obtained when the leaves of ivy plant are distilled overnight.
- Tellurium: Tellurium is the best homeopathic medicine when ringworm covers huge part of body. Ringworm eruption is easily detectable on increased surface of skin by using tellurium. This homeopathic medicine is selected in those cases where ringworm eruptions appear on whole body may be on face or limbs.
- Sulphur: It is natural homeopathic medicine for different types of skin problems. Sulphur is for ringworm infection intense with burning and itching. Sulphur helps to soothen the burning and itching. It is the first choice among various homeopathic medicines for ringworm infection.
- Psorinum: Best homeopathic medicine for ringworm infection of scalp and joints.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.