Obsessive-Compulsive disorder is a cerebral disorder, whose significant symptoms are Obsession and Compulsion. This disorder Drives the Person to captivate in unwanted thoughts or behavior. Affected with Obsession and Compulsion, a person start living in a fantasy world, which is not real. His / Her Expectations increases greatly from that world & the expectations is not completed his/her confidence shattered. During the OCD, Person appear to react like living in a fictional world.
This is an anxiety Disorder inscribed by Repeatedly Disturbing thoughts called Obsession and repetitive ritualized behavior which the person feels driven to comply called Compulsions. OCD can also take the shape of Intrusive Images or unwanted Impulsion.
Obsessive-compulsive disorders of varying degrees occur in about 2-3% of the population all over the world. Many People suffer from OCD but do not approach the treatment. By the passage of the time, this disorder can take complete control over one’s mind.
It’s hard to find out the exact reason for OCD, but Few main factors, that may play the role to cause the OCD is
- Head Injury
- Genes ( Family History )
- Unwanted functions in certain areas in the brain.
- History of Sexual Abuse
- History of Physical Abuse
These are the few main factors to cause the OCD.
Teachers and Parents often recognized the symptoms of OCD in children. Most of the OCD People are diagnosed by the age of 19-22, but some people do not show symptoms until age 32.
People who suffer from OCD may have symptoms of Obsession, Compulsions or both. These symptoms can tamper with all dimension of life such as Home, Office or Relations.
Obsessions– This is a process of repeated thoughts, urges or Psychic Images cause anxiety. Such as
- Fear of Ghost or any Universal Power.
- Forbidden or Prohibited thoughts involving SEX, Personal Relations, Love or Religion.
- Angry feelings towards others.
Compulsions – This is a Process of repeated action or behavior Perform by the OCD affected person, feels the urge to do in responding to an obsessive thought. Such as
- Excessive cleaning or Excessive face wash or taking a bath.
- Repeatedly checking the things such as Fan is off, Door is Locked, Oven is off.
- Repeating the words silently.
People who are affected with OCD may also have Tic disorder, such as
- Grimacing the Face.
- Shrugging the shoulder.
- Jerking the Head.
- Repeated clearing of the throat, Nuzzling, or grunting sounds.
Homeopathy Treatment for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Natural Homeopathy Medicines can significantly help in the treatment for OCD, with zero side effect. Homeopathic Remedies made of natural substances, strike at the root of the disorder and work towards complete healing. These Remedies are completely safe and can only help, never harm in OCD Treatment with Homeopathy Remedies. Many Patients have been Successfully cured by Dr. Singhal, through Homeopathy Remedies, which has brought back their confidence and helped them to lead a healthy and good life.
Self Help Tips
- Get Enough Sleep– Enough Sleep of 6-8 Hour daily, can give the OCD Person Energy to cope up with Hard feelings and Experience.
- Eat Healthy Diet– Eating Proper and Healthy Diet regularly and keeping your blood sugar level in stable mode can make the Positive Difference in mood and energy levels.
- Physical Activity – Physical Exercise is a challenge for many people, but activities like Yoga, Dancing, Swimming, Walking gives a positive impact on physical as well as Mental Body. Any physical activity can help the OCD Person to release the stress and feels fresh.
Are you Affected with OCD ? No Need to worry, Just think wistfully. Consult with Best Doctor for OCD Treatment.
Dr Singhal Homeo in Chandigarh offers you safe and effective homeopathic treatment for OCD. Our effective homeopathic treatment for OCD brings back the smile on your face and also helps you to lead happy and energetic life. For more information contact us or WhatsApp us on +91 8264408264 and fixing an appointment.