Childhood or pediatric asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the lungs’ airways. Inflamed airways are susceptible and react to things in the environment called triggers. Childhood asthma can cause bothersome symptoms that interfere with school, sports, and sleep. Unmanaged asthma can cause dangerous asthma attacks. Moreover, childhood asthma isn’t different from asthma in adults, but children face unique challenges. This condition is a leading cause of emergency visits, hospitalizations, and missed school days. Delaying asthma treatment can have life-threatening consequences. Asthma Homeopathy Treatment For Child is a better alternative to conventional treatment for sustained relief. It is effective and helps in chronic cases also.
Types of Asthma
Following are the types of Asthma:
- Allergic asthma: It is caused by triggers like dust, pollen, pet dander, food, and mold.
- Cough-variant asthma: This type of asthma is marked by a persistent, dry cough.
- Exercise-induced Asthma: This form of asthma is triggered by physical activities.
- Non-allergic asthma: It is caused by irritants in the air not related to allergies, such as cigarette smoke, air fresheners, cold air, and perfumes.
- Occupational asthma: Children living near industries with occupational hazards, such as asbestos and other types of particulate substances, can suffer from asthmatic problems.
- Nocturnal asthma: In this type, symptoms of asthma worsen at night.
- Medication asthma: In this type of Asthma, medications trigger symptoms.
- Asthma-COPD overlap: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a collection of lung diseases that leads to breathing problems & airway obstructions. Many asthmatics do not develop COPD, and many people with COPD do not have asthma. The asthma-COPD overlap syndrome occurs when these two diseases occur simultaneously.
Asthma Homeopathy Treatment targets the disease’s root cause and reduces the body’s sensitivity to allergens.
Symptoms of Childhood Asthma
Most children with asthma will show symptoms before they turn 5. Children with asthma will likely lead the same symptoms as adults. However, a chronic cough may be the only symptom in some children. Other possible signs or symptoms include:
- Chest tightness
- Persistent coughing that occurs more during their sleep
- Wheezing or whistling sounds while they breathe
- Rapid breathing or shortness of breath
- Infants experiencing problems while feeding
Some children experience symptoms constantly throughout the day, while others find that certain activities worsen symptoms. Not everyone with asthma will have these specific symptoms. Asthma Homeopathy Treatment For Child is safe, non-toxic, and non-habit-forming and hence can be taken as a part of long-term asthma management.
Causes of Childhood Asthma
Researchers are still unsure of the exact cause of asthma, but genetic and environmental factors play an essential role. When a child has asthma, their lungs are extra sensitive to specific triggers. In response to a trigger, the lungs’ airways swell, muscles surrounding the airways tighten, and mucous secretions increase.
Common triggers of childhood asthma can include:
- Excitement and stress
- Family history of asthma
- Allergens (environmental and food)
- Respiratory infections and colds
- Cigarette smoke, including secondhand smoke
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- Exposure to pollution, particularly for those living in urban areas
- Respiratory infections during infancy & childhood, such as a respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
Asthma Homeopathy Treatment can effectively treat the causative factors and helps suppress the flare-ups of asthmatic attacks.
Asthma Complication in Children
Getting a timely Homeopathic treatment for Asthma may help save your child from several complications like:
- Frequent Cold
- Laryngeal Edema
- Upper Airway Obstruction (By Tumor)
- Endo Bronchial Tumor
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Congestive Heart Failure
Why Homeopathic Treatment for Childhood Asthma?
Asthma Homeopathy Treatment for a Child works by:
- Treating the body’s hypersensitivity to allergens
- Improving lung capacity
- Reducing the inflammation, thus cough & breathlessness
- Reducing the frequency, intensity, & duration of the attacks
- Reducing dependence on bronchodilators & antibiotics
- Strengthening the immune system
Dr. Singhal Homeo – For the Best Asthma Homeopathy Treatment for Child
Asthma Homeopathy treatment for child is a very holistic and individualized approach. Various factors can trigger asthma, as we have just seen. What may trigger an asthma attack in a particular individual may not do the same in another individual.
Dr. Vikas Singhal is among the renowned Homeopathic doctor practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh. He has been providing his healthcare service in Tricity, PAN India, and in various countries, like the USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, England, and many more for 20 years. After going through the diagnosis reports, symptoms, & history of relapses, he prescribes individualized Asthma Homeopathy Treatment for Child.
You can visit our Chandigarh clinic for an in-person consultation with the doctor or opt for an online treatment according to your preference. You can also opt for the home delivery facility of your Homeopathic medicine for asthma.
For further queries about Asthma Homeopathic Treatment for Child, call us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to schedule an appointment.