Did you know the World Health Organization (WHO) lists cataract among the leading causes of blindness and visual impairments? Though the onset of cataracts is gradual and more commonly seen in aged people, there are reported cases of cataracts in children as well. Homeopathic Treatment For Cataract reverses corneal opacity and improves vision by repairing corneal tissues.
The onset of cataract, well-known as the “clouding of the lens,” occurs when the protein clumps start accumulating in the lens. This forms a white opaque film in your eye’s natural lens that prevents light from passing through it and reaches the retina. The yellow or brown pigmentation in the lens also forms a cataract. As you age, the lens proteins start degrading, and the cloudy area gets denser, resulting in complete vision loss. It is just like looking through a window with a dense white foggy layer.
In this condition, one or both eyes may get affected. If the cataract is present in both eyes, chances are it would have developed at different times. Homeopathic Medicine For Cataract treatment can resolve the issue to a great extent and can cure cataract without any surgical approach.
Types of Cataracts
There are different types of cataracts. They’re classified based on where and how they develop in your eyes.
- Nuclear Cataract – It is also called a nuclear sclerotic cataract and is the most common type. They’re caused by the lens hardening and losing clarity over time, with the clouding occurring in the eye’s nucleus – the centre of the lens. ‘Sclerotic’ means hardening, referring to what happens to the lens.
- Cortical Cataract – This occurs on the outside edges of the lens, in an area known as the cortex. They form as white areas like wedges or wheel spokes stretching towards the centre of the lens. This causes light to scatter as it enters the eye, leading to glare or blurred vision.
- Subcapsular Cataract – This cataract takes place at the back of the lens, beneath the lens capsule – hence the name subcapsular. The lens capsule is what encloses the lens and keeps it in position. As with cortical cataracts, subcapsular cataracts can cause problems with depth perception and create glare around lights at night, making it hard to drive.
Homeopathic treatment has been found to be effective in many types of cancers. In case it’s diagnosed early, Homeopathy For Cataract Treatment can show good results.
Symptoms of Cataract
Symptoms of cataracts may differ according to their types:
- Blurry vision
- Trouble seeing at night
- Seeing colors as faded
- Increased sensitivity to glare
- Halos surrounding lights
- Double vision in the affected eye
- Need for frequent changes in prescription glasses
Homeopathic medicine for cataract treatment can promote healing and help relieve discomfort.
Causes of Cataract
Cataracts are believed to result from changes to the eye’s lens caused by aging. There are, however, other factors that can contribute to cataract development, such as:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alcohol consumption
- Excessive exposure to UV radiations
- Nutritional deficiency
- Family history
- Eye surgery or injuries
- Radiation therapy
- Long-term use of certain medications (like corticosteroids, chlorpromazine, etc.)
Rarely are cataracts present at birth or develop shortly after. However, it may be inherited or developed due to an infection (such as rubella) in the mother during pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment for cataract can be effective & provides sustained relief from cataract problems without causing any side effects.
Diagnosis of Cataract
Usually, a homeopathic doctor evaluates your medical history and ongoing symptoms. However, in some cases, you may be asked to take the tests below. It will help your physician to understand the condition clearly to prescribe the best Homeopathic medicine for cataract treatment:
- Visual Acuity Test – Otherwise known as ‘eye chart exam.’ The doctor will ask you to read letters from a distance to determine how sharp your vision is. It may also involve glare testing, where they shine a bright light into your eyes and ask you to read a letter.
- Retinal Exam – In this exam, they put drops in your eyes to widen the pupils. This lets them get a good look at your retina, the tissue around the back of the eyes, and a better view of the cataract.
- Slit-Lamp Exam – In this test, a low-power microscope combined with a high-intensity light source is used to check different eye parts. They’ll look at your cornea, iris, and the lens behind it.
Improve Your Eyesight with Homeopathic Medicine for Cataract
Homeopathic medicine for cataract treatment helps in dissolving clumped proteins that form cataracts. They are also helpful in restoring blurred vision. Thus, it can help avoid surgery and its side effects, such as infection, bleeding, and retinal detachment. Homeopathy For Cataract Treatment is, therefore, beneficial in restoring the vision and stops the disease’s further progression.
Dr. Vikas Singhal is one of the greatest advocates of Classical Homeopathy for 20 years. He is currently practicing at his clinic, Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh. He has been providing his healthcare service across India, and in various countries, like the USA, UK, Singapore, UAE, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, England, Hong Kong, New Zealand, and many more. His expertise in treating acute, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases makes him one of the best Homeopathic doctors in India and abroad.
Moreover, at Dr. Singhal Homeo clinic, we prepare all our Homeopathic medicines according to the instructions of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India (HPI) in our pharmacy. For an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit our Chandigarh clinic or can opt for an online treatment (over a voice or video call, as required by the patient and the doctor). You can also opt for the home delivery service and get your Homeopathic medicine for cataract treatment at your doorstep.
For further queries about Homeopathic Treatment For Cataract, reach us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to schedule an appointment.