Masturbation, per se, is not harmful. Instead, it is considered healthy for both men and women. It is absolutely humane to do it because it is an integral part of human sexuality that provides a natural way to experience pleasure and satisfy sexual urges. However, this habit can become disruptive for some people if done in excess. Read on to learn about when masturbation becomes a problem, what compulsive masturbation disorder is, and how to quit this compulsion using Homeopathy. Masturbation treatment in Homeopathy is among the best and most effective ways to address this problem.
Are You Masturbating A Lot?
How do you know that you’re overdoing it? It can affect the way you think, act, and feel about yourself. You will witness behavioral changes that can affect your surroundings. You wouldn’t want to get into such a situation, would you? So, the very first step is to admit the fact that you have this problem and then find solutions to curtail it. Here are some points that could indicate the very fact that you are excessively masturbating:
- An uncontrollable urge to do it
- Skipping work, school, or social gatherings to masturbate
- Finding it difficult to stop thinking about masturbation
- When you feel negative emotions such as anger, anxiety, stress, or sadness, your go-to response is to masturbate for comfort
Homeopathic medicine for masturbation works at the root cause of the problem without causing side effects.
Symptoms of Compulsive Masturbation
Excess of anything is considered to be bad. If you do masturbation excessively, then it can cause:
- Early ejaculation
- Injury to the penis
- Lower back pain
- Testicular pain
- Lowered libido level
- Reduced sensation over the clitoris
- It affects the intimacy with the partner
Homeopathy for masturbation treatment also helps in improving the vitality of the body.
Top 10 Side Effects of Compulsive Masturbation
10 potential problems are caused by excessively masturbating:
- Swollen Genitals: Masturbating too frequently can cause Edema, a disease where the penis swells up due to continuous irritation.
- Redness & Tender Skin: Excessive pressure or yanking can cause redness and tender skin, leading to rashes. This can also increase the risk of skin infections due to no use of or using low-quality lubricants.
- Heightened Penile Sensitivity: Holding your penis too tightly can increase penile sensitivity. This is why excessive masturbation can sometimes cause premature ejaculation.
- Low Sperm Count: Excessive masturbation disrupts testosterone production, resulting in a lower sperm count and poor fertility.
- Disruption in Daily Life: One of the biggest side effects of excessive masturbation is disrupting your social interactions and daily tasks like work or school.
- Dhat Syndrome: This syndrome occurs when semen is passed during urination and is a major problem for men in South Asia. It can also lead to erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- Nightfall Problem: This problem occurs when men orgasm in their sleep while having a wet dream. Being overly stimulated, watching porn, and being overindulgent in masturbation cause nightfall problems.
- Guilt: Cultural and religious teachings often portray self-pleasure as a sin or crime. So, someone who masturbates too frequently can feel an intense sense of guilt or shame.
- Poor Self-Esteem: Many men masturbate to help combat anxiety and depression. But excessively masturbating can hurt their confidence and self-esteem.
- Poor Focus: Addiction to masturbation can cause some to skip their studies or work to indulge in masturbation. This can result in a loss of focus and can lead to failure in many areas of life.
Homeopathic medicine for masturbation works equally for males and females and is safe. Moreover, it addresses psychological issues like stress caused by workload, loneliness, etc.
Dr. Vikas Singhal – For Effective Masturbation Treatment in Homeopathy
Moderation is the keyword a person should keep in mind while engaging in masturbation. Of course, there are advantages and disadvantages of masturbation. But there are a lot of side effects of excessive masturbation because of being addicted to it. Excessive masturbation causes both physical and mental problems that can’t just be fixed with a snap of the figures. Instead, the recommended treatment for stopping excessive masturbation addiction is to talk to a Homeopathic doctor.
Dr. Vikas Singhal is a reputed Homeopathic doctor providing effective Homeopathy treatment for masturbation (compulsive) & other sexual diseases across India. He has been practicing at his clinic – Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh treating various mild, chronic, rare, & autoimmune diseases across India for 20 years.
While getting Homeopathic treatment for compulsive masturbation, Dr. Vikas considers various factors, for example:
- Your feelings and behavior around masturbation
- Whether you engage in other sexually compulsive behaviors
- Problems caused by the masturbation habits
- Past traumas
- Current stressors or anxiety triggers
Then, he prescribes individualized Homeopathic medicine for masturbation. He also sees patients from countries such as the USA, UK, Singapore, UAE, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, England, and many more.
Depending upon your preference, you can have a consultation with the doctor in person or online. You can also receive your Homeopathic medicine for masturbation at home.
Touching yourself is totally normal and can be part of a healthy sex life. But if you excessively masturbate that it’s getting in the way of your daily life, it could be a sign of larger issues. But, a one-on-one chat with an expert therapist or physician can help you overcome unwanted sexual behaviors and improve your quality of life.
For further queries about Excessive Masturbation Treatment in Homeopathy, reach us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to schedule an appointment.