Multiple sclerosis is a chronic disorder that primarily affects the spinal cord, brain, and optic nerves that may further lead to an impaired vision and an impaired muscle control. Symptoms may vary from patient to patient. Some patients experience symptoms while remaining find it challenging to perform their daily tasks. Therefore, they need immediate medical attention. Multiple sclerosis develops once fatty material starts attacking fatty substances, usually myelin. It wraps around nerves to protect them. Otherwise, nerves may damage. Damage of nerves means the brain is unable to send signals throughout the body. In this condition, even the nerves don’t work correctly. People find Homeopathic Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis suitable for brain disorders, because these don’t cause potential side-effects to the patients.
Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Generally, four types of Multiple Sclerosis are seen:
- Clinically isolated syndrome (CIS): It is a condition in which the patient experience the first episode of Multiple sclerosis showing symptoms that last at least for 24 hours.
- Relapse remitting MS (RRMS): It is the most commonly diagnosed MS affecting nearly 85% of the patients. In this medical condition, doctors diagnose repeat episodes of multiple sclerosis with increased symptoms, which are then followed by frequent episodes. In the later stage, symptoms appear partially but sometimes totally.
- Primary Progressive MS: In this medical condition, symptoms progress to severity. 15% of the patients with multiple sclerosis have primary progressive MS.
- Secondary Progressive MS: Initially, people start experiencing a relapse and remission episodes after that the disease progresses steadily.
Primary Symptoms Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
Common symptoms include tiredness, blurred vision, numbness and tingling, sexual problems, pain, poor bowel control, and muscle weakness, etc. Initially, symptoms appear between ages 20 to 40. In multiple sclerosis, patients experience attacks, and these attacks are also called relapses. Patients choose Homeopathic Treatment in Multiple Sclerosis depriving other conventional methods of treating the disease.
Primary Causes And Associated Risk Factors Of Multiple Sclerosis
The exact cause of the disease is unknown, but risk factors may be any of the below-mentioned lists.
- Age: Mostly, people are diagnosed between 20 to 40 years of age.
- Sex: It affects women more than men.
- Genetic Factors: It may pass from one generation to the other via genes, but scientists blame those certain environmental factors that may contribute to developing Multiple Sclerosis.
- Smoking : People who regularly smoke are more prone to multiple sclerosis.
- Infections : Some viruses, such as mononucleosis or Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), may increase the chances of developing multiple sclerosis. Other illnesses that may contribute to developing MS include mycoplasma pneumonia and Herpes virus type 6.
- Vitamin D Deficiency : Multiple Sclerosis is commonly seen among patients who hardly get exposed to sunlight. Sunlight is essential for the human body to vitamin D. Less vitamin D has a significant impact on the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency : The human body utilizes vitamin B once myelin is produced. Vitamin B12 deficient bodies are more prone to neurological disorders, for example, multiple sclerosis.
Diagnosis for Multiple Sclerosis
Initially, doctors go for physical examination from where he comes to know about signs and symptoms of the disorder. They analyze a patient’s medical history, as well.
No single laboratory test can completely define the problem. Therefore, doctors apply different strategies before they finally reach to the conclusion.
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging): MRI scans of the brain and spinal cord are recommended that may reveal lesions. Many times, spinal fluid is tested, which may help to identify antibodies. Moreover, it is helpful in the detection of any previous infection. Sometimes, patients go for an evoked potential test that analyzes the electrical activity of the brain against the stimuli.
Homeopathic Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis
UK based medical homeopaths have shown interest in integrating the best complementary therapy for patients with MS (Multiple Sclerosis). Approximately 100 patients with MS get admissions in Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital every year. Healthcare professionals apply multiple approaches to treat their patients, but they found Homeopathic Treatment in Multiple Sclerosis brought significant improvement in patients with Multiple Sclerosis. The dosage of Homeopathic Medicines For Multiple Sclerosis is often individualized. It addresses the disorder by boosting the body’s natural defense without causing any potential side-effect. Dr. Vikas Singhal is a reputed Homeopathy practitioner who has successfully treated many patients suffering from various acute and chronic disorders.
To book an appointment regarding the best Homeopathic Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis, Patients can call or live chat at +91 8264408264.