It is hard to trust that a bite of mosquito can cause malaria. When a mosquito bites usually people ignore that they think that it will not cause any health problem. Some people apply home made things on it like paste of turmeric or drink milk with one spoon of turmeric they avoid concerning doctor but they don’t know that Malaria is more danger than AIDS.
It is usually spread in Western Africa. Last year more than 1,000 cases were reported in United States from the travelers who have visited regions where malaria is much more prevalent, they usually bring the disease with them when they return.
Causes Of Malaria
- If you bitten by an infected mosquito than it can caused malaria or if you get infected blood from someone during blood transfusion.
- If a mosquito infected with the Plasmodium parasite bite you it can cause malaria.
- Mother can also pass this disease to her baby during the time of birth due to infection.
Mosquito Transmission Cycle
- Uninfected Mosquito: Mosquito becomes infected by feeding on a person who has malaria.
- Transmission Of Parasite: After than if the mosquito bites you, it can transmit malaria parasites to you.
- In The Liver: Parasites than travel to your liver.
- Into The Body Stream: When the parasites mature, they infect your red blood cells which cause malaria.
- On To The Next Person: During this time if an uninfected mosquito bites you, it will become infected due to presence of parasites in your body.
It is classified into 2 categories: uncomplicated malaria symptoms and severe malaria symptoms:
Uncomplicated Malaria Symptoms
Under uncomplicated malaria there are no sign which indicates severe infection to vital organs. But, if you left untreated this form can become malaria.
- Fever, headaches and vomiting
- Sensation of cold and shivering
In severe malaria, laboratory organs show signs of vital organs which are:
- Multiple convulsions
- Deep breathing
- Respiratory distress
- Fever and chills
- Abnormal bleeding
- Signs of anemia
Diagnosis Of Malaria
It is easy to identify that you are suffering from malaria or not. By asking you about your history, for identifying symptoms of malaria. If you have enlarged spleen or liver it will easy to identify.
By testing your blood it will easy to confirm you about the diagnosis of Malaria. Whether you have malaria or not. If your infection is caused by a parasite or if the disease has affected your vital organs.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.