Did you know that warts are the most common skin complaint after acne? Warts can occur at any age and are contagious. There are some cases when warts disappear on their own without treatment, but this does not always happen. Some warts are stubborn and need appropriate treatment. While there are many treatment options for warts in conventional medical system, they may come with various side effects like blistering and discoloration of the skin, pain, and scarring. Moreover, the chances of recurrence are high with conventional treatments. It is due to the fact that conventional medicines treat the disorder superficially and don’t go to the root cause of it. On the other hand, Homeopathic medicines for warts offer a much better approach to treating warts. Warts Homeopathy medicine treats the physical symptoms of warts and corrects its underlying cause, thereby giving permanent relief to the patients.
So, before discussing why Homeopathic treatment for warts is the best treatment, let us first understand how warts are formed? Why self-treatment techniques like burning or shaving warts cause you more harm than help?
What are Warts?
Warts are benign (non-cancerous) bumps that appear when a virus infects the skin surface. Human papillomavirus (HPV) causes warts. You are more likely to get one of these viruses if you somehow cut or damage your skin. They are contagious. Furthermore, they are often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth. Warts can appear anywhere on the body but tend to develop mostly on the hands or feet. Warts Homeopathy medicine is safe and doesn’t cause side effects when taken with proper consultation of a qualified Homeopathic doctor.
Types of Warts
There are several types of warts. Some of the common types are:
- Common Warts – Typically vary from grey to flesh-colored. They are raised lesions that vary in size from a pinhead to about 10 mm in diameter. A rough, horn-like projection covers them – often on the hands, feet, and around the nails. It can affect people of all ages.
- Flat Warts – These warts are small and minimally raised above the skin. They can be flesh-colored or whitish and appear smooth. Flat warts are the size of a pinhead and can appear in clusters. Faces and legs are common sites for these warts. Shaving, for example, tends to accelerate their spread on the face. They are seen in both teenagers and adults.
- Filiform Warts – They are long, narrow, and filamentous warts. This flesh-colored growth tends to affect the face and neck. They also appear in clusters and tend to grow rapidly. If they are accidentally scratched or rubbed, they can bleed.
- Plantar Warts – They are painful warts that appear on the soles of the feet. They are also known as mosaic warts, owing to their mosaic-like appearance. They often have a tiny dot at the centre, formed due to clogged blood vessels.
- Genital Warts – Warts that affect the genital region is called genital warts. This is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It can affect both males and females equally. Commonly affected areas are the penis, scrotum, vagina, and the anal area. They are generally flat, raised lesions or cauliflower-like bumps that are flesh-colored. They tend to be recurrent, and frequent outbreaks are seen in the affected person.
Homeopathic treatment for warts offers a painless, non-surgical, non-scarring treatment without causing any side effects.
Causes of Warts
The HPV virus causes the skin’s surface to produce excessive keratin. This results in warts. Different HPV strains cause different warts. Some common causes are listed below:
- Touching contaminated surfaces or objects, such as towels, doorknobs, etc.
- Sexual intercourse with an infected person (can cause the spread of genital warts)
- Nail-biting and cuticle picking
- Shaving over a wart causes microtears, which spread the virus to other parts of the body
- Infection is more likely to occur when the skin is wet or damaged, such as in a cut or scrape.
Warts Homeopathy Medicine resolves the issue to a greater extent and can cure warts without any surgical intervention.
How does the Wart Treatment in Homeopathy work, and how is it different?
Wart Homeopathy medicine treats an individual holistically – to bring about better health and well-being at all levels. There are no ‘one medicine suits all’ in Homeopathy. When using Homeopathic medicine for warts, good results are achieved when the remedy corresponds to the individual characteristics of the person as well as the shape and appearance of warts.
Homeopathic doctors consider many factors before prescribing Homeopathic treatment for warts – the causes & physical appearance of warts, and several other factors.
Effective Homeopathic Treatment for Warts at Dr. Singhal Homeo
Those with warts and are looking for the best Homeopathic treatment can consult Dr. Vikas Singhal for help. He has been practicing at Dr. Singhal Homeo in Chandigarh for more than 19 years. His expertise in treating minor, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases makes him one of the best Homeopathic doctors in India.
Patients from countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Singapore, etc. also visit him. After going through the patient’s diagnosis reports, symptoms, and medical history, Dr. Vikas Singhal uses individualized Warts Homeopathy Medicine for each case.
For an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit our Chandigarh clinic or opt for an online treatment according to your preference. You can also opt for the home delivery service and get your Warts Homeopathy medicine to your doorsteps.
For further queries about Homeopathic treatment for warts, call us at 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to make an appointment.